Monday, November 18, 2013

My Christmas Wish List

This year I put together a list of more staple pieces and not just a bunch of little things.  I rather receive gifts that I can use for years to come than just something that will be out of style next season.  Here is the list that I created on Pinterest (makes it easier for the shopper's in your life).




Kate Spade - Cherry Lane Stacy Wall




Juliet & Company Forget Me Knots Stud Earrings from ShopBop

(These were on clearance-so very low stock)

 
 
 

Tory Burch Enamel Large T Loco Stud Earrings from ShopBop

(These have since sold out at ShopBop - Hope Santa got them for me :) )

 
 
 
 

Sigma Make Me Cool Travel Kit Makeup Brushes

 
 
 
 

Wildflower "Rose Buddies" Silver Studded iPhone Case

 
 

Last but not least......what I hope to be my new coffee table book....

 

Chicago Blackhawks - One Goal II Book

(hopefully next year there will be One Goal III ;) )

 

Like I said staples pieces...nothing too crazy..

 

Happy Holidays & Happy Shopping!

 

~Holsnicole

No comments:

Post a Comment