Friday, August 30, 2013

August Favorites

There are a couple of products that I have been just loving this month.  Figured I should share before the month is over.  I have a few hair, skin and makeup products...so why don't we just dive into it.....

1. Not Your Mother's-Beat The Heat Thermal Shield Spray
         Not only does this product smell wonderful it does wonders for my hair.



2. it's a 10-miracle leave-in Lite
          I received this travel size bottle in last months New Beauty Test Tube.  It has been great! I  spray it into my hair after towel drying and it is a great de-tangler...at least for me. Wish I didn't use it up so fast.





3. Philosophy-Purity one-step facial cleanser
          I don't use it on my face, but rather to clean my Beauty Blender.  I know its kind of a pricy cleanser to use on just a sponge, but I have invested a lot of money into the blender and I want to keep it lasting for a long time. Purity is such a gentle cleanser.



4. Benefit- Watt's Up
          It's a great highlighter.   I use it on the top of my cheek bones and blend it in with my finger.  It leaves a really dewy look, which I love for the summer.  Right now I'm just using a travel size, but looking forward to buying the full size sometime soon!



5. Ulta Brand- Lip Crayon in Coral Kiss
          Cheap option for a lip crayon.  Gives off great long lasting color.  Will be repurchasing this product and also in different colors.







Check these products out you won't be disappointed!

~Holsnicole

No comments:

Post a Comment