Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Favorite Foundation!!!

As fall rolls in, I noticed that the foundation that I used all summer was a little heavy on my face.  After hearing numerous reviews on Youtube regarding this liquid foundation, I thought why not!  I have never used a liquid foundation, so I didn't want to spend too much money. It was a little under $10 at Target.  So, you're wondering what foundation replaced my beloved The Balm-Time Balm Foundation......drum roll please.......

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation!!!!  (the name says it all)!

Not only does this foundation go on quickly with simple pats of the BeautyBlender , it provides great coverage and even leaves that "flawless" look that I crave.  I'm in the shade 810-classic ivory.
I will continue to use this product until it's empty and hopefully I'll end up re-purchasing it!




~Holsnicole

No comments:

Post a Comment