Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Favorite Products of 2013

This was the year that I grew my makeup collection, however there were many products that are just sitting there collecting dust.   A few have made my all time favorite list and I will be repurchasing over and over. I'm here to tell you my favorite products of 2013!  I narrowed it down to my top 10.  So, let's get on with it! (these are not in any order)





Not Your Mother's - Knotty to Nice Detangler 
   So fabulous!  I love the way it makes my hair feel and it leaves my hair less "knotty" for sure!

Beauty Blender
   Nothing else needs to be said about this...

Benefit Box Powder-Hoola
  Great bronzer without the shimmer.  Love the matte finish! Hit pan already and already have a backup in place.

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation
  Primer, concealer and foundation in 1! Flawless coverage for sure!  (on my 3rd bottle already)

CoverGirl Smoochies Lipstick
  Great lip balm with great long-lasting color!

Debra Lippmann Nail Polish
  Purchased my first bottle this year as a treat to myself.  Worth the money for sure!  I have the color "Moon Rendezvous".  Can't wait to splurge on some of the glitter ones.

Benefit Boi~ing Concealer
  Covers up all my dark spots perfectly.

Ruffian -  Matte Finish Nail Polish
  Just recently purchased this on birchbox.com I am in love!  Works great with the Debra Lippmann polish.  Leaves a perfect matte finish.  Chipping is not an issue here!

Marc Jacobs - LipLock in Makeout
  Perfect lip balm!  Put it on every morning and night.  It even has SPF  Sleek packaging.  A little on the pricey side, but worth it for sure.

Benefit Box Powder- Rockateur
 A rose-gold blush that leaves glow to your face :)

Tory Burch Perfume
  So glad the sales associate @ Bloomingdales in Chicago talked me into pre-purchasing this!  I love everything from the scent down to the fine details on the packaging.


Overall, this was a great year!  I'm looking forward to trying new products in 2014!  One of my goals is to step out and try products that I normally wouldn't.  More colors, brands, etc. Please give me any suggestions or tips you have.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment