Saturday, February 1, 2014

Positivity

Positivity can make or break a moment, day, or even your life. I will admit I'm not the most positive person, but I'm trying to change that.  One of my goals this year is to be more open about things and just enjoy each moment of my life.




There are a couple of things that have help me.  First thing, this blog!  I have been really interested in social media and blogging recently.  I am currently enrolled in social media classes at my local college to earn a certificate. Hopefully, that will lead to more career opportunities. You can just express yourself within social media and it's a great outlet. Second thing, just surrounding yourself with people you enjoy being around and distancing yourself from ones who knock you down. 


The last thing was reading Mod Sun's book-Did I Ever Wake Up?  In this book he speaks about what he did to change his life and how he got to where he is today.  Not only does this book have a positive vibe, but so does his music and it just puts me in a great mood!



Final thoughts---Do More of What Makes You Happy!

~Holsnicole

No comments:

Post a Comment