Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Fav's

I have been trying out various beauty products recently and I've come up with my top 5:
 
 
1. I know this has been out for a while and everyone says it's their fav, but it is really a fabulous palette...

2. I had always used brushes to apply my powder foundation, but recently changed foundation and thanks to beautybaby44, I decided to try this product out and it really does wonders...
 
 
 
 3.  I've never been one to really use concealer, but within the last couple of years noticed some beautymarks/sunspots (not really sure what they are) on my face, after various dark-spot correctors didn't help I looked into concealers.  I've always been a fan of the brand Benefit, so I decided to try out their most talked about concealer..Boi~ing..I can't imagine using anything else!  (I'm pretty fair skin, so I use 01)
 
 
 
 
4.  I normally would leave my makeup on when I go to bed, but I decided to start taking it off...I'm getting to the age that I want to start "saving" my skin from any winkles, etc...Living in the Midwest my skin really dries out in the winter months, so I wanted something that would do the trick of taking the makeup off, but also hydrating..They work pretty well, just a little more $$ than I really wanted to spend, but worth it.
 
 
5. Again going back to my skin drying out in the winter months, I wanted to find a body wash that would keep my skin hydrated all day....this has been the best one by far...
 
 
 
 
 
 I will keep posting my fav products...I love getting feedback and suggestions from people, so let me know if you have tried any products that you are currently raving about :)
~HolsNicole
 
*All images were taken from Sephora.com and Target.com
Both websites and store locations have great prices on the products listed above.*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment