Monday, June 23, 2014

Your Closet On Display

Have you ever just come to the conclusion that you have officially run out of space in your closet?  I have lived in my apartment for over 6 years and without a lot of storage space - everything ends up in my closet.  I only have 1 bar and shelves on one side and no dresser. So, what's a girl to do?!?!

While searching the aisles of Target to find a solution, I came across a clothes rack, that unfortunately would not fit in my closet, but I could put in the corner of my room with my favorite pieces on display. It took some time to get used to, since I don't have a lot of space in my room, but so far I am loving it!



Instead of using my normal plastic hangers.  I picked up some really cute teal "huggable" hangers, which gives it more of a classy look.

I used the ends of the rack to display my higher end handbags, shopping bags and hats.  I also put my favorite shoes at the bottom.


Let me know some other ways you display your fashion items.

~Holsnicole

No comments:

Post a Comment