Saturday, April 12, 2014

Eating Healthy

If any of you know me, you know that I'm not a very healthy eater.  It's not that I eat a lot, however I don't always eat the right foods. I am determined to change that!

During the week, I normally just have a bowl of Special K for breakfast.  At lunch time, I typically don't eat, which is not good, but my schedule typically doesn't allow time to have a full meal.  I'm lucky if I get a piece of string cheese. Dinner just depends on the night.  I know I need to start cooking more. I normally cook about 3-4 times a week and eat out the rest.  Which not only takes a hit on my bank account, but my body also takes a hit.

One bad habit that I need to knock is drinking soda.  I typically have at least tumbler of water a day at my desk, but at lunch time I always seem to crack a can of Pepsi. Darn caffeine!

Another bad habit, is chocolate. It's all in moderation!

Here are some of my favorite recipes from Pinterest and YouTuber, Aspyn.



My Pinterest Food Page (note-not everything on here is healthy :)  Pick and choose what you think is healthy).

All I can say is bring on summer for seasonal fruit and farmers markets!  My favorite Farmers Market. Check it out if you are ever in Madison, Wisconsin during spring-fall on Saturdays. 

Healthy eating everyone!

~Holsnicole



No comments:

Post a Comment